At Clearview our mission is to help girls to grow in Emotional Fitness, Academic Fitness, and Physical Fitness. We reinforce and build Self-Discipline and Self-Respect while developing a positive Self-Image. The student will receive behavioral training tools which will benefit her for the rest of her life.
Clearview is a program made up of skilled and experienced professional counselors who help young women struggling with life problems.
Clearview is a rustic finishing school where young women come to live, grow, develop, and overcome their problems.
Clearview is an opportunity for young women to face their problems, conquer them and rejoin their families.
For the young girls who come to Clearview, we offer:
- academic instruction
- professional counseling
- animal-assisted therapy (dogs)
- individual and group therapy
- a focus on creativity through art, music and writing
- trauma recovery
- physical fitness
- assistance in understanding life
- guidance in grasping their place in the world
- skilled mentors to assist them in areas beyond the grasp of their families
- a non-threatening, supportive, nurturing environment to solve overwhelming problems that they face
- a supportive, knowledgeable environment for dealing with an unplanned pregnancy
- a trustworthy environment where the scars of sexual abuse and physical abuse can be healed
- assistance in overcoming an eating disorder
- a safe place to deal with adoption and abandonment issues
- substance abuse recovery
It is our Mission to do all these things to help young girls rejoin their families and face the world better equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in life.