Our goal is to help girls work through their emotional issues and to grow in positive self-image.
Girls in our care receive expert therapy and lifestyle training and tools which will benefit them for the rest of their life.
Young women in our care attend individual, group, and family therapy sessions with our skilled professional staff. Art therapy gives girls another way to release their emotions. Animal therapy is also part of our program. Finally, through around the clock interactions with our trained staff, the girls receive constant feedback and mentoring in their thinking and actions.
You Will Be Pleasantly Surprised that Our Rates Are WELL BELOW Therapeutic Boarding Schools Around the Country, Without Sacrificing Quality of Care.
Young women come to our therapeutic boarding school from across the nation. We are proud of what our team of experts accomplishes with these young women, and we hope we have the opportunity to also help your girl.
For the young girls who come to Clearview, we offer:
- academic instruction
- professional counseling
- animal-assisted therapy (dogs and miniature horses)
- individual and group therapy
- a focus on creativity through art, music and writing
- trauma recovery
- physical fitness
- assistance in understanding life
- guidance in grasping their place in the world
- skilled mentors to assist them in areas beyond the grasp of their families
- a non-threatening, supportive, nurturing environment to solve overwhelming problems that they face
- a supportive, knowledgeable environment for dealing with an unplanned pregnancy
- a trustworthy environment where the scars of sexual abuse and physical abuse can be healed
- assistance in overcoming an eating disorder
- a safe place to deal with adoption and abandonment issues
- substance abuse recovery
It is our mission to do all these things to help young girls rejoin their families and face the world better equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in life.