Is Your Daughter Struggling
With Behavior Problems?
For nearly 30 years, Our Christian Boarding School for Behavior Problems Has Been Helping Troubled Teens Overcome Life-Controlling Issues.
As you search for behavior schools near me, consider Clearview Girls Academy. Young women in our care attend individual, group, and family therapy sessions with our staff of skilled professional counselors. We also provide specialized help for students dealing with behavior and abandonment issues. Art therapy gives girls another way to release their emotions. Animal and equine therapy is a part of our program featuring dogs and horses. The girls receive constant feedback and assistance in their thinking and actions through around-the-clock interactions with our trained staff.
At Clearview, teens receive an individual treatment plan aligned with their medical, emotional, and psychological needs. Our multi-disciplinary personnel is dedicated to helping each resident start on a new and more productive path in life. The clinical staff, both on and off campus, comprises psychiatric specialists, primary care physicians, a dentist, an orthodontist, & licensed psychotherapists, as well as teachers, mentors & residential care staff.
We specialize in treating girls who self-harm, girls with depression, attachment disorders (adopted girls), and eating disorders. We aim to help troubled girls resolve their emotional issues and develop a positive self-image.
Girls at Our Boarding School for Behavior Problems Receive Teen Therapy and Lifestyle Training
Young women in our care attend individual, group, and family therapy sessions with our skilled professional staff. Art therapy gives girls another way to release their emotions. Animal therapy is also part of our program. Finally, through around-the-clock interactions with our trained staff, the girls receive constant feedback and mentoring in their thinking and actions.
For the teen girls who come to Clearview all-girls boarding school, we offer the following:
- Academic instruction
- Professional counseling
- Animal-assisted therapy (dogs and miniature horses)
- Individual and group therapy
- A focus on creativity through art, music, and writing
- Trauma recovery
- Physical fitness
- Assistance in understanding life
- Guidance in grasping their place in the world
- Skilled mentors to assist them in areas beyond the grasp of their families
- A non-threatening, supportive, nurturing environment to solve overwhelming problems that they face
- A supportive, knowledgeable environment for dealing with an unplanned pregnancy
- A trustworthy environment where the scars of sexual abuse and physical abuse can be healed
- Assistance in overcoming an eating disorder
- A safe place to deal with adoption and abandonment issues
- Life-controlling issues