Group Homes for Troubled Adolescent Girls from Burleson, TX
Group homes for troubled teens from Burleson, TX, as the name appropriately suggests, are residential treatment facilities that operate and perform more like a house than they do a traditional RTC.
Advocates of the therapy claim this home-like atmosphere equips teenage girls from Burleson, TX with a more familiarized form of counseling and trust among classmates, peers, and staff.
These specialized alternative forms of RTC's are located throughout the US. and serve teens from all over the country. While there might not be any nearby group homes in the state of Burleson, TX, parents can utilize transportation services to send their daughter to any facility throughout the US.
Those who buy into the therapeutic usefulness of group homes maintain their position for a few primary reasons:
- Group homes teach teenage girls from Burleson, TX how to appropriately conduct themselves within a family dynamic. Consequently, teenage girls from Burleson, TX can then learn how to work well with family members and work together to solve problems.
- Group homes have a limited number of therapeutic staff and students (so as to simulate a home-like atmosphere). This intimate ratio allows one-on-one attention and personal bonding opportunities that other, larger, and more conventional RTC's cannot provide due to their comparatively large staff and student resident count.
- Teens who enroll in a group home before returning home are better prepped to assimilate themselves into their family unit. This is largely thanks to the fact that group homes serve as a form of "practice" that better prepares them for their return home.
What Types of Problems do Group Homes for Troubled Teens from Burleson, TX Rehabilitate?
While group homes are highly specialized, at the end of the day, they are still residential treatment centers. As such, they treat and rehabilitate many of the same issues that other RTC's do.
Group homes (including those in or around the Burleson, TX area) provide therapeutic services for the following behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders and issues (but not limited to):
- Drug experimentation and abuse
- Major depressive disorder
- Academic issues
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Sexual promiscuity
- Eating disorders
Common issues among group homes include:
- Lack of health insurance coverage - while non-behavioral modifying group homes (such as those that treat those who have mental or physical deficits) commonly accept insurance provided coverage, most group homes that treat troubled youth do not.
- Exclusivity - Due to their inherently small size, group homes are more exclusive than other types of treatment programs, and therefore, are expensive.
- A long wait for treatment - Due to their small size, most group homes have a lengthy waiting list.
- Most home-setting programs do not treat behavioral issues in teens - The vast majority of group homes are not designed to treat teens' behavioral, psychological, or emotional problems. Instead, most of these facilities cater to mentally or physically disabled people who cannot otherwise live on their own.
What Kind of Therapies do Group Homes For Girls in Burleson, TX Provide?
As with any reputable residential program for troubled girls, top-tier group homes in Burleson, TX provide struggling young women with personalized psychiatric and behavioral therapy programs specifically designed for them, individually.
Affordable Clinical Help for Girls in Crisis
Fortunately for parents who, after researching group homes, if you feel as though it is not the most optimal treatment for their child, consider contacting us at Clearview. Clearview Girls Academy is a reputable proven alternative with over two decades and thousands of rehabilitated girls to further add legitimacy to their stellar record.
“But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them
a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” - John 4:14
Burleson, TX Mental Health Resources for Troubled Teens
Clearview Girls Academy is the first choice for Burleson, TX parents seeking a premier therapeutic boarding school to offer help to their troubled child experiencing substance abuse (including marijuana), behavioral misconduct, or ADD/ADHD (attentional disorder) related issues. Because working with highly resistant teens is challenging, most programs rely on level systems, punishments, and other behavioral techniques to manage a student’s behavior. Here at Clearview, we recognize that the circumstances of one struggling child doesn’t always apply to all of our students. Because of this, Clearview is committed to the life skills development and experiential education for each teen, and we do this with professionalism and care.
Clearview recognizes that the circumstances of one struggling child does not always apply to other teenagers. As a result, our experienced therapists are committed to the administration of each student’s needs; a commitment illustrated by their expert professionalism and sympathy. Here at Clearview, we include the entire family (especially the parents) in the process of our student’s therapy, restoration, and progress.
Contact Clearview today at (888) 796-5484 to speak with one of our expert family advocates. They are readily available to answer any questions about our enrollment fees, insurance affiliations, and proximity to Burleson, TX. Make Clearview and their therapeutic boarding school a life-changing and memorable experience for both your family and your troubled child.
“so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,” Philippians 2:15