Group Homes for Troubled Adolescent Girls from Del Valle, TX
Group homes for troubled teens from Del Valle, TX, as the name appropriately suggests, are residential treatment facilities that operate and perform more like a house than they do a traditional RTC.
Advocates of the therapy claim this home-like atmosphere equips teenage girls from Del Valle, TX with a more familiarized form of counseling and trust among classmates, peers, and staff.
These specialized alternative forms of RTC's are located throughout the US. and serve teens from all over the country. While there might not be any nearby group homes in the state of Del Valle, TX, parents can utilize transportation services to send their daughter to any facility throughout the US.
Those who buy into the therapeutic usefulness of group homes maintain their position for a few primary reasons:
- Group homes teach teenage girls from Del Valle, TX how to appropriately conduct themselves within a family dynamic. Consequently, teenage girls from Del Valle, TX can then learn how to work well with family members and work together to solve problems.
- Group homes have a limited number of therapeutic staff and students (so as to simulate a home-like atmosphere). This intimate ratio allows one-on-one attention and personal bonding opportunities that other, larger, and more conventional RTC's cannot provide due to their comparatively large staff and student resident count.
- Teens who enroll in a group home before returning home are better prepped to assimilate themselves into their family unit. This is largely thanks to the fact that group homes serve as a form of "practice" that better prepares them for their return home.
What Types of Problems do Group Homes for Troubled Teens from Del Valle, TX Rehabilitate?
While group homes are highly specialized, at the end of the day, they are still residential treatment centers. As such, they treat and rehabilitate many of the same issues that other RTC's do.
Group homes (including those in or around the Del Valle, TX area) provide therapeutic services for the following behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders and issues (but not limited to):
- Drug experimentation and abuse
- Major depressive disorder
- Academic issues
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Sexual promiscuity
- Eating disorders
Common issues among group homes include:
- Lack of health insurance coverage - while non-behavioral modifying group homes (such as those that treat those who have mental or physical deficits) commonly accept insurance provided coverage, most group homes that treat troubled youth do not.
- Exclusivity - Due to their inherently small size, group homes are more exclusive than other types of treatment programs, and therefore, are expensive.
- A long wait for treatment - Due to their small size, most group homes have a lengthy waiting list.
- Most home-setting programs do not treat behavioral issues in teens - The vast majority of group homes are not designed to treat teens' behavioral, psychological, or emotional problems. Instead, most of these facilities cater to mentally or physically disabled people who cannot otherwise live on their own.
What Kind of Therapies do Group Homes For Girls in Del Valle, TX Provide?
As with any reputable residential program for troubled girls, top-tier group homes in Del Valle, TX provide struggling young women with personalized psychiatric and behavioral therapy programs specifically designed for them, individually.
Affordable Clinical Help for Girls in Crisis
Fortunately for parents who, after researching group homes, if you feel as though it is not the most optimal treatment for their child, consider contacting us at Clearview. Clearview Girls Academy is a reputable proven alternative with over two decades and thousands of rehabilitated girls to further add legitimacy to their stellar record.
“But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them
a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” - John 4:14
Support for Parents of Troubled Teenagers from Del Valle, TX
Families from Del Valle, TX have made Clearview Girls Academy their top choice when it comes to the healing and rehabilitation of their troubled child battling trials related to ADD/ADHD (attentional disorder), alcohol dependence, or peer conflict. Parents can expect Clearview to have a team of staff consisting of compassionate, licensed counselors and leaders. Our counselors operate with the understanding that rehabilitation must first come from the inside, rather than from external influences. Clearview is faithful to the proper direction, not only for your troubled child, but your entire family as well.
Clearview’s counselors and field staff discourage judgments and labels, and never allow a diagnosis to interfere with what at-risk teens have in common with each other - their humanity. We have provided support to numerous families from all over the nation, including those from Del Valle, TX; Our licensed counselors provide a variety of relevant residential treatment strategies (equine, life training, behavioral therapy); helping students toward the path of rehabilitation for teens battling drug abuse/addiction (including marijuana), ADD/ADHD (attentional disorder), or anger related obstacles.
Our purpose is to see your troubled child make a successful transition into adulthood, while living independently as a dignified young adult. Don’t hesitate to contact Clearview’s admissions specialists for more information regarding enrollment, tuition, and insurance options. For testimonials from current and past Clearview families, reach out to our team; call one of our professional admissions specialists at (888) 796-5484, and discover how we can provide a variety of relevant residential treatment strategies (equine, life training, behavioral therapy) for your at-risk child today!
“I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me. He will send from heaven and save me; He reproaches him who tramples upon me. Selah. God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.” Psalms 57:2-3