What Are Group Homes For Troubled Teens from Fremont, CA?
Group homes for troubled teens from Fremont, CA, as the name aptly suggests, are residential treatment centers that operate and function more like a home than they do residential treatment centers. Proponents of the treatment claim this home-like atmosphere provides students with a more intimate form of counseling and trust between students, peers, and therapeutic staff. These specialized alternative forms of residential intervention are located throughout the US. and serve teens from all over (including those from Fremont, CA.
Those who believe in the therapeutic value of group homes say the work for a few fundamental reasons:
- It teaches teens how to operate and function as a family. As a result, teens can learn how to function successfully as a family unit and work together to solve problems.
- Group homes have a small number of staff and students (to simulate a home). This provides one-on-one attention and unique bonding opportunities that other, more robust residential programs cannot provide due to their relatively large number of students and staff.
- Teens are better prepped to return home. Thanks to living in a simulated home-like setting, teens are better suited to return home after spending up to a year practicing living in a simulated home-like environment.
What Types of Issues do Group Homes for Troubled Teens from Fremont, CA Treat?
While a highly specialized form of residential treatment, group homes are still residential treatment centers at the end of the day. That is to say that group homes, while specialized, still treat the same similar issues as that of a more traditional residential treatment center.
Group homes (including those in or around the Fremont, CA area) provide therapeutic services for the following behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders and issues:
- Drug and alcohol experimentation, abuse, and addiction
- Clinical anxiety
- School and academic-related issues
- Maladaptive and out-of-control behaviors (running away, skipping school, rebelliousness, etc.)
- Reactive attachment disorder (RAD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anger management disorders
- Self-destructive or malicious behaviors (including self-harm, scratching, cutting, and other forms of self-mutilation)
- Irregular or dangerous eating habits and disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge, etc.)
- Sexual promiscuity
- Other forms of disrespect or otherwise out-of-control behaviors
Common issues among group homes include:
- Lack of health insurance coverage - while non-behavioral modifying group homes (such as those that treat those who have mental or physical deficits) commonly accept insurance provided coverage, most group homes that treat troubled youth do not.
- Exclusivity - Due to their inherently small size, group homes are more exclusive than other types of treatment programs, and therefore, are expensive.
- A long wait for treatment - Due to their small size, most group homes have a lengthy waiting list.
- Most home-setting programs do not treat behavioral issues in teens - The vast majority of group homes are not designed to treat teens' behavioral, psychological, or emotional problems. Instead, most of these facilities cater to mentally or physically disabled people who cannot otherwise live on their own.
What Kind of Therapies do Group Homes For Girls in Fremont, CA Provide?
As with any reputable residential program for troubled girls, top-tier group homes in Fremont, CA provide struggling young women with personalized psychiatric and behavioral therapy programs specifically designed for them, individually.
Affordable Clinical Help for Girls in Crisis
Fortunately for parents who, after researching group homes, if you feel as though it is not the most optimal treatment for their child, consider contacting us at Clearview. Clearview Girls Academy is a reputable proven alternative with over two decades and thousands of rehabilitated girls to further add legitimacy to their stellar record.
“But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them
a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” - John 4:14
Support for Parents of Troubled Teenagers from Fremont, CA
Families from Fremont, CA, searching for support for their at-risk child, trust the direction that Clearview Girls Academy provides for teens who may be undergoing obstacles related to video game addiction (gaming), blended family (relationship), or low self-esteem. Here at Clearview, our licensed counselors have a deep and wise understanding of the issues that at-risk adolescent girls from Fremont, CA are battling every day. With dedication and expertise, our team delivers direction to our troubled teen students, so they may recognize and deal with their alcohol dependence or drug abuse/addiction (including marijuana) in a way that is both healthy and productive. We specialize in a variety of relevant residential treatment strategies (equine, life training, behavioral therapy), that is based on a solid trifecta of trust and respect. Through this approach, we inspire an internally motivated rehabilitation that lasts a lifetime.
We are proud to provide inspired support to ensure a lasting rehabilitation. We have the utmost respect for every teen student and family that we work with, and this is something that sets our therapeutic boarding school apart from the rest. Clearview’s counselors acknowledge and appreciate the issues that adolescent girls from Fremont, CA deal with every day. With decades of collective experience in the therapeutic boarding school industry, Clearview’s counselors have the ability to quickly assess, identify, and provide direction to teens battling drug abuse/addiction (including marijuana) obstacles, trials related to self-harming behavior, and causes for anger.
Contact Clearview today at (888) 796-5484 to speak with one of our expert admissions specialists. They are readily available to answer any questions about our enrollment fees, insurance affiliations, and proximity to Fremont, CA. Make Clearview and their therapeutic boarding school a life-changing and memorable experience for both your family and your at-risk child.
“By lovingkindness and truth iniquity is atoned for, And by the fear of the Lord one keeps away from evil.” Proverbs 16:6