Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Troubled Teen Girls from Los Angeles, CA
Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled girls are specialized, live-in programs that provide corrective treatment to restore struggling girls to regain their most optimal state of mental, physical, educational, and emotional well-being.
With the ever-rising demographic of troubled teens, the nation has seen an equal rise in programs that cater to the therapeutic needs of out-of-control youth.
That said, parents should be warned of programs trying to court them for their money and their money alone. Unfortunately, not all therapeutic boarding schools are of the same quality. A significant portion of troubled programs is only interested in supplying the therapeutic demand of desperate parents seeking help for their troubled daughter.
That being said, parents need to know what to look for in a therapeutic boarding school.
By doing your research and inquiring about the particular therapeutic boarding school you have in mind, you can ensure that the program in question is the answer to your daughter’s therapeutic needs.
Parents From Los Angeles, CA: Therapeutic Boarding Schools are Safer Than Public Schools
When it comes to sending their teen to a boarding school (oftentimes, to a place that is far away from home), parents are naturally concerned and have one question: can they trust in a boarding school with their child’s safety?
While sending their child to a faraway place may sound inherently scary, statistically speaking, a student is actually safer at a top-tier therapeutic boarding school than they are at home. This extra level of safety is due to a couple of reasons:
- Students at a boarding school are removed from the distractions of their home environment, including negative influences, the opposite sex, and the innate negative potential consequences of the two.
- Boarding schools are contractually obligated to ensure the safety of their students, but they are also legally required to do so. So soon as a student steps foot on its campus, a boarding school legally becomes that child’s legal guardian, thus, legally responsible for said student’s safety.
- Boarding schools employ what is known as a ‘zero-tolerance policy.’ Basically, their premises enforces a strict code that prevents drugs, alcohol, and/or violence on its premises whatsoever. While this does not automatically ensure that students can circumvent the statute itself, it significantly decreases the likelihood of a child engaging in said behaviors.
Clearview Girls Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for teenage girls with life-controlling issues or misbehavior that may be threatening to their future.
Our counselors work best with girls who are acting out or making poor decisions due to emotional stress originating from: major trauma or loss in their life, physical or mental abuse, death of a loved one, or attachment disorders related to adoption. We also specialize in eating disorders and self-harm.
Clearview specializes in treating teens from Los Angeles, CA with the following issues:
- Substance abuse disorder - At Clearview, we believe early detection is crucial, and most importantly, recognizing and enrolling an experimenting teenage girl into a treatment program is of the utmost importance. More specifically, our program focuses on treating the underlying traumas and mental health-related issues that lead to substance abuse.
- Mental health-related issues and disorders - our clinical staff is well-versed in treating severe mental health-related issues including anxiety, depression, and complex trauma disorders.
"Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times? Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.” Matthew 18:21
Clearview Girl's Academic Commitment to Academics
Education is very important at Clearview and is designed to meet the academic needs of our students while encouraging and supporting their emotional growth.
We have an integrated system where the teaching staff works closely with both the program staff and therapists to ensure that your daughter is getting the education they need while dealing with the various emotional issues in their lives. Students create weekly academic goals reviewed by the academic staff.
This is to ensure appropriate progress and to give the students a sense of accomplishment. Our low staff to student ratio enables more individualized instruction for your daughter.
Our academic, skill development and preparatory services include:
- College readiness
- Career readiness
- Professional development
- Executive function and skill development
To read more about our educational programs, please click here.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
Mental Health Resources for Struggling Adolescents in Los Angeles, CA
Clearview Girls Academy is the favored choice for parents from Los Angeles, CA, who are investigating an therapeutic boarding school to offer assistance to their struggling child wrestling with sleep disorder, alcohol abuse/overuse, or narcissistic behavior related challenges. Here at Clearview, parents and families from Los Angeles, CA can expect the best results from our compassionate and licensed therapists. Our research-validated approach to a variety of relevant residential treatment strategies (equine, life training, behavioral therapy) and outdoor recreation and adventure therapy makes our work a success! Clearview’s serene and distraction-free setting helps even the most treatment-resistant teenage girls find their way toward healing and recovery.
We are proud to offer inspired support to ensure a lasting recovery. We have the utmost respect for every student and family that we work with, and this is something that sets our therapeutic boarding school apart from the rest. Clearview’s therapists acknowledge and appreciate the issues that teenage girls from Los Angeles, CA deal with every day. With decades of collective experience in the therapeutic boarding school industry, Clearview’s therapists have the ability to quickly assess, identify, and offer assistance to adolescent girls wrestling with alcohol abuse/overuse challenges, obstacles related to sleep disorder, and causes for narcissistic behavior.
Clearview has served numerous struggling students from Los Angeles, CA, and we can offer assistance for your child too. Don’t hesitate to contact Clearview’s intake counselors for more information regarding enrollment, tuition, and insurance options. For testimonials from current and past Clearview families, connect with our intake counselor at (888) 796-5484 today!
“but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.” 1 Peter 3:4