Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Troubled Teen Girls from Sun Valley, CA
Therapeutic boarding schools for troubled girls are specialized, live-in programs that provide corrective treatment to restore struggling girls to regain their most optimal state of mental, physical, educational, and emotional well-being.
With the ever-rising demographic of troubled teens, the nation has seen an equal rise in programs that cater to the therapeutic needs of out-of-control youth.
That said, parents should be warned of programs trying to court them for their money and their money alone. Unfortunately, not all therapeutic boarding schools are of the same quality. A significant portion of troubled programs is only interested in supplying the therapeutic demand of desperate parents seeking help for their troubled daughter.
That being said, parents need to know what to look for in a therapeutic boarding school.
By doing your research and inquiring about the particular therapeutic boarding school you have in mind, you can ensure that the program in question is the answer to your daughter’s therapeutic needs.
Parents From Sun Valley, CA: Therapeutic Boarding Schools are Safer Than Public Schools
When it comes to sending their teen to a boarding school (oftentimes, to a place that is far away from home), parents are naturally concerned and have one question: can they trust in a boarding school with their child’s safety?
While sending their child to a faraway place may sound inherently scary, statistically speaking, a student is actually safer at a top-tier therapeutic boarding school than they are at home. This extra level of safety is due to a couple of reasons:
- Students at a boarding school are removed from the distractions of their home environment, including negative influences, the opposite sex, and the innate negative potential consequences of the two.
- Boarding schools are contractually obligated to ensure the safety of their students, but they are also legally required to do so. So soon as a student steps foot on its campus, a boarding school legally becomes that child’s legal guardian, thus, legally responsible for said student’s safety.
- Boarding schools employ what is known as a ‘zero-tolerance policy.’ Basically, their premises enforces a strict code that prevents drugs, alcohol, and/or violence on its premises whatsoever. While this does not automatically ensure that students can circumvent the statute itself, it significantly decreases the likelihood of a child engaging in said behaviors.
Clearview Girls Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for teenage girls with life-controlling issues or misbehavior that may be threatening to their future.
Our counselors work best with girls who are acting out or making poor decisions due to emotional stress originating from: major trauma or loss in their life, physical or mental abuse, death of a loved one, or attachment disorders related to adoption. We also specialize in eating disorders and self-harm.
Clearview specializes in treating teens from Sun Valley, CA with the following issues:
- Substance abuse disorder - At Clearview, we believe early detection is crucial, and most importantly, recognizing and enrolling an experimenting teenage girl into a treatment program is of the utmost importance. More specifically, our program focuses on treating the underlying traumas and mental health-related issues that lead to substance abuse.
- Mental health-related issues and disorders - our clinical staff is well-versed in treating severe mental health-related issues including anxiety, depression, and complex trauma disorders.
"Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times? Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.” Matthew 18:21
Clearview Girl's Academic Commitment to Academics
Education is very important at Clearview and is designed to meet the academic needs of our students while encouraging and supporting their emotional growth.
We have an integrated system where the teaching staff works closely with both the program staff and therapists to ensure that your daughter is getting the education they need while dealing with the various emotional issues in their lives. Students create weekly academic goals reviewed by the academic staff.
This is to ensure appropriate progress and to give the students a sense of accomplishment. Our low staff to student ratio enables more individualized instruction for your daughter.
Our academic, skill development and preparatory services include:
- College readiness
- Career readiness
- Professional development
- Executive function and skill development
To read more about our educational programs, please click here.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9
Support for Parents of Troubled Teenagers in Sun Valley, CA
Families from Sun Valley, CA have made Clearview Girls Academy their first choice for child rehabilitation and support. Parents, searching for direction for their child, can expect a team of compassionate, professional counselors and leaders here at Clearview. Clearview operates from the understanding that "rehabilitation" must come from the inside-out, not from the outside-in. We are faithful to the life skills development and experiential education for all adolescent girls, who may be battling low self-esteem, video game addiction (gaming), or blended family (relationship) obstacles, but also the entire family; with the support they need for lasting rehabilitation.
As a result, Clearview is faithful to meeting the particular needs of each teen with the utmost professionalism and compassion. Clearview’s counselors and field staff discourage the use of judgments and labels, and never condone one’s diagnosis to interfere with a troubled teen’s sense of self or ability to form friendships with one another. Clearview has provided support to numerous families from all over the nation. Our licensed counselors provide superior treatment to set the path of rehabilitation for adolescent girls troubled with obstacles such as behavioral or process addiction (porn, gaming), seasonal affective disorder, or even peer conflict.
Clearview has served numerous at-risk teen students from Sun Valley, CA, and we can provide direction for your child too. Don’t hesitate to contact Clearview’s admissions specialists for more information regarding enrollment, tuition, and insurance options. For testimonials from current and past Clearview families, connect with our admissions specialist at (888) 796-5484 today!
“You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O Lord, God of truth. I hate those who regard vain idols, But I trust in the Lord. I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, Because You have seen my affliction; You have known the troubles of my soul, And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place.” Psalms 31:4-8